The One Piece NGs: 2
(a ONE PIECE fanfiction by RufiAngel (website))

This is a continuation of the previous set of NGs ^^;; I thought they were pretty silly... >_<;; Anyhow, hope you have fun - even if it's inspirationally stupid fun - and I guess I'll be writing even more (audience: *gasp* noo!! >_<;;) soon... ^^;;;;
Jaaaaaaa-------


Problem: PMS?
(The scene where Nami is shocked at Rufi's words and isn't igniting the cannon because of it)

Pirate: Oi, new kid, stop wasting your effort. Guess you don't know how to ignite the cannon?
Nami: ! (Nami looks shocked)
Pirate: You put the light--
Nami: (suddenly angrily yelling) Darnit of course I know how to light a cannon!!! Hell, look!!!
(She strikes the match against the box and proceeds to light the string quickly and efficiently)
Nami: HAH! There!! Showed ya, didn't I? You think you're so smart because your'e a PIRATE, but I--
*BOOM*
(The cannon-ball blasts out and Rufi lets out a yell before being shot through several houses again)
Nami: ...oh. (laughs nervously) ....sorry?


Problem: Timing
(The scene where Nami stops the ignition with her bare hands)

Nami: !
Cannon Ignition: *crr-ack-le* *cra-c-k-le*
Nami: (grabbing the end of the ignition and squeezing it with her hands) Ahck!!
Cannon Ignition: *cra-ck-le*
Rufi: ....you....!!
Nami: ...I...!!
Rufi: ....you're quite...!!
Nami: ...I think I'm...!!
Rufi: You're--
Nami: I'm--!!
Rika: Too late?
(Rufi lets out a yell before being shot through several chimneys yet again)
Nami: (despairingly yelling) I'm sorry Rufi!!! I really am!!!
Rika: (sighs and shakes her head) How many cannon-balls will we have gone through till the end of this day? Fifty?


Problem: Physical
(The scene where Buggy throws a knife at Rufi's head)

(Buggy's hand soars through the air, and the scene cuts to an angle where the knife vaguely catches Rufi somewhere in head)
Zorro: Rufi!!
Nami: Ehck...
Buggy: OWWWWWW!!!!
Rufi: (spitting out Buggy's hand) Sorry, wasn't paying attention... (sheepishly) your hand okay?
Buggy: (howling) THOSE TEETH BREAK BLADES, YOU MORON!! BLADES!!
Rufi: Uhm, I just chewed your hand--
Buggy: (still howling) DO YOU KNOW THE PAIN OF TEETH GNASHING AGAINST YOUR FLESH?!!--
Rufi: That's it!!
(Rufi bursts out of cage, strides over to Buggy and grabs the front of his shirt and yells at the top of his lungs)
Rufi: WHO WAS CRASHING THROUGH FORTY DIFFERENT ROOFS TODAY WITH THE FORCE OF A CANNON WITHOUT ANY PROTECTION?!! YOU WERE WEARING GLOVES, DAMMIT!!! GLOVES!!!
(He tosses Buggy aimlessly over the roof and stomps towards the stairs)
Rika: Hey hey hey! Where you going?
Rufi: (seethes) AND THE GLOVES DON'T EXACTLY TASTE LIKE HEAVEN YOU KNOW!!!
Rika: RUFI!! Where are you GOING?!!
Rufi: (still seething) AND I'VE BEEN SHOOTING 24/7 LATELY!! HARDLY ANY SLEEP!! NO MEAT FOR DAYS, YOU HEAR ME?!! DAYS!!
(Rufi disappears still yelling down the stairs)
Rika: ...uhm.... should I...?
Zoro: Don't bother. He's dangerous at the moment.
Rika: (sighs, tapping the main-script on her temple) Great. Do we wait until he comes back now?
Nami: Gee, now I feel kinda bad for blasting him two times in a row--
Zoro+Rika: Three.
Nami: (turning red)--and you guys are sure helping to ease the guilt!!

Rika: Great, since Rufi's gone at the moment, we might as well shoot Buggy's next 'speech' for now.


Problem: Absence
(The scene straight after the part where Buggy throws a knife at Rufi's head)

........
........
.......?
Rika: Hey, waitaminute... where's Buggy?!!
(Buggy is sunken deep into the ground where Rufi threw him earlier on)
Buggy: (calls out from the deep cracks) I'm here!
Rika: Hell, get your butt up here RIGHT now, Buggy!!
Buggy: (still in the ground, mumbled singing) Nobody likes me, everybody hates me--
Rika: (yells) What was that?!!
Buggy: Aww shucks, I'm coming, I'm coming!!

Rika: Look guys, we've got problems.
Nami: What is it?
Rika: Well, Rufi's missing. So we've got to use a substitute....


Problem: Various
(The scene where Rufi is supposed to tell Zoro to 'run away')

Problem: Concentration

TAKE ONE
(Zoro looks at the steel cage, in which a dummy sits. The head of the dummy bobs up and down on a spring.)
Dummy: .......*bob* *bob*
Zorro: (over-reactively) What!?
Dummy: .......*bob* *bob*
Zoro: (gasps) You want me to run away?!
Dummy: .......*bob* *bob*
Nami: H-Hey... your friend came to r-rescue you in f-f-first pl-place,
Dummy: .......*bob* *bob*
Nami: (stifles a giggle) b-but you're t-t-telling him to run away...!!!
Zoro: No, he's telling me to bob bob bob.
Nami: .... (looks at Zoro)
Zoro: .... (looks at Nami)
(The two burst out laughing, leaning on each other for support as Rika sighs, but clearly suppressing a smile)
Rika: Cut! We'll have to scratch the dummy...

Problem: Lines/Ad-libbing

TAKE TWO
(Zoro turns to look at a pirate wearing a straw-hat, red shirt and blue shorts with sandals.)
Rufi-substitute: (screaming on the top of his lungs) Run, Zorro, run! C'mon, I know you can do it! Run! Ruuuuunnnnnnn!!!!!
Rika: CUUUUTTT!!!!!

TAKE THREE
(Zoro turns to look at another pirate wearing similar attire)
Rufi-substitute: (over-dramatically) Go on, Zoro, while you still can! I'm... (starts to cough) not going to make it!
Rika: CUT!! This is One Piece for flipping sake!! Who asked you to transform it to the last episode of Sailormoon?!!

Buggy: Hey, I think I see Rufi coming back.
Zoro+Nami+Rika: THANK GOD!!!

Problem: Physical
(The scene where Zoro lifts Rufi's cage - as submitted by Roz-san ^^*)
Zorro: No, it's okay. You stay in the cage!!
Buggy: Dammit I'm not gonna let them escape! (coughs)
Zorro: Yarghh....!!
Rufi: Look, Zorro, it's okay! Your insides are gonna pop out.
Zorro: If it wants to pop out, then let it!
Nami: Hey...!!
(Zoro confidently strides over to the cage and begins to pull. After straining and sweating for a couple of minutes, however, he gives up, leaning against the cage as he wipes his sweaty forehead)
Zoro: Dammit Luffy, when the flip are you going to lose some bloody weight?? And Rika!! I thought you said the cage was going to be made from lighter stuff than steel? I mean, you expect ME to LIFT STEEL??
Rika: ....
Zoro: What??
Rika: Okay, in the gym, 2000 pushups, now.
Zoro: What?!! But--!!
Rika: NOW.
Zoro: Women, all they ever... (mutters as he goes off in general direction of the gym and vaults over the building roof)


That's it for now... more coming soon, I guess XD


<< backing up: one level / two levels
<< menu
author / manga / anime / novel / sound / etc << marine
synops / chara / terms / fan / links / bbs&ml << pirate