The One Piece NGs
(a ONE PIECE fanfiction by RufiAngel (website))

Hey, what do you people think of me writing out a bunch of NGs of One Piece? In case you don't know, an NG stands for 'No Good'. When you're filming a movie, for example, and you do a mistake, (a blooper?) then it becomes an NG and is excluded from the film. Watch any Jackie Chan movie (or Rush Hour) and you will know what I mean by an 'NG'. Anyhow, I was wondering - what if I wrote a bunch for One Piece? Will that make One Piece 'lose it's magic' if I write that out? It's just for the fun of it, see... so I don't think it will. So just to get some opinions, I'm posting up a few samples of what I mean by the 'NGs of OP'.

BTW, I put in Rika-san as the director and Reins-san as just someone there... ^^;;; Sorry, I just thought it would be amusing to do that, but if Rika-san and Reins-san - if you have a lot of misgivings, please tell me, okay? ^^;;


Volume Two

Chapter Nine

Problem: Physical
(The scene where Nami is attempting to get Rufi to join with her)
Nami: Yeah! I'm a thief who steals from pirates. If we team up we could earn a whole lot!
(in the box) [Pirate Thief Nami!!]
Rufi: No way! I'm not interested in teaming up with you. (Rufi starts walking off.)
Nami: Hang on a second!
(Nami jumps and falls flat on her face into the ground.)
Rufi: (suppressing a laugh) Are you okay?
Nami: (Her face still pressed into the dust) Shut up, okay? Just shut up!

Problem: Techinical
(The scene where Buggy gets mad at a pirate-member because he 'insulted his nose')
Buggy: Who am I!!!
Guy: Ehlk! B-..Buggy.... boss!... !!! Ca-... can't breath!!
Pirates: ...it's appeared! The powers of the devil fruit!
(Suddenly, the strings break and the guy falls to the ground.)
Rika: Cut!!
Buggy: Hehe, literally.
(The other pirates snigger)
Rika: (shouting) You!! You stupid clown, just use your fruit's powers instead of wasting our valuable time here!!
Buggy: (taken back) B-b-but I'll get my hands dirty!!
Rika: ..... YOU'RE WEARING GLOVES!!!

Problem: Lines
(When Rufi and Nami are in a empty villager's house, and are talking about Nami's plan to go to the Grand Line.)

TAKE ONE
Rufi: Buy a village? A hundred million beri's quite a lot so you're going to have to steal from a lot of pirates...
Nami: I've got a plan!! See. This is the Grand Line Map I just stole! I'm going to... to... to... remember my lines?

TAKE TWO
Rufi: Buy a village? A hundred million beri's quite a lot so you're going to have to steal from a lot of pirates...
Nami: I've got a plan!! See. This is... uhm... uh...
Rufi: (whispers) The Grand Line Map.
Nami: (continues) The Grand Line Map I just stole! I'm going to ... to... uhm...
Rufi: (whispers) Steal.
Nami: --steal some treasure from this Buggy guy... then I'm going to... to, uh--
Rufi: (whispers) Go to the Grand Line.
Nami: Yes, I'm going to go to the Grand Line!! Then I'm going to steal from ... from what...?
Rufi: (whispers) Better pirates.
Nami: --Even greater pirates who carry much more treasure!! Whatcha think? Don't you... you... uhm...
Rufi: (whispers) Want to team up...
Nami: That's it -- don't you wanna team up and earn a bunch? You could show them... er... show them...
Rufi: Nami, I think we've been cut already.
Nami: (blushes as she asks the director) Have we?
Rika: (turns around as she drinks coffee) I'm sorry, what?

TAKE THREE
Rufi: Buy a village? A hundred million beri's quite a lot so you're going to have to steal from a lot of pirates...
Nami: I've got a plan!! See. This is the Buggy guy I just stole! Then I'm going to go to even greater pirates who carry much more treasure! So I'm going to steal from the Grand Line map. Don't you want to team up and show the load your power? You would earn a thought! So whatcha earn?
(Everyone, including Rufi, stares at Nami.)
Nami: What?!
Rufi: Nami, I think you should read through your lines again...
Nami: But I memorised the lines front to back and back to front!
Rika: That explains it. Memorise it front to back again please.
Nami: Geez, all I do was miss a dose of coffee and see the problems that arise?!!

Problem: Physical/Ad-libbing
(The scene where Nami has to tie up Rufi)

TAKE ONE
Nami: The bar the pirates are staying at is over there.
Rufi: But then? Whatcha wanna do here?
Nami: That,
Rufi: ... Eeng?
Nami: you'lll find out... (She pulls out the rope) When we get there! Stupid pirate.
(She successfully manages to wrap Rufi up in the ropes)
Rufi: Ehck! What are you doing?
Nami: I'm tying you up, that's what. I'm tying you up in ropes! Haha! ROPES! MWAHAHAHA! YOU'VE BEEN FOOLED!! MWAHAHAHAHA!! BWA---
Rika: Stop over-reacting!!

TAKE TWO
Nami: The bar the pirates are staying at is over there.
Rufi: But then? Whatcha wanna do here?
Nami: That,
Rufi: ... Eeng?
Nami: you'lll find out... (She pulls out the rope) When we get there! Stupid pirate.
(She wraps the rope around Rufi but accidentally pulls it back, spinning Rufi like a top)
Nami: (grins sheepishly)....whoops. Sorry, Rufi.


Chapter Ten

Problem: Rufi
(The scene where Rufi bites the bars of his cage)
Rufi: (gnashing his teeth against the bar) YAB! HEUB! (suddenly, he pulls back, his eyes in tears and his face looking stung.)
Rika: (alarmed) What's wrong?!
Rufi: Uh...
Rika: Was there something sharp on the bar?!
Rufi: Uhm, no--
Rika: Did it burn you? Is it hot?!
Rufi: Er, not exactly--
Rika: Does it have paint on it? I told them not to paint it!
Rufi: No, it's just that, well...
Rika: WHAT IS IT THEN?!!
Rufi: It tastes bad.
Rika: (Rika hits him over the head with her main-script) BAKA!!

Problem: Speed
(The scene where Nami crouches in front of Rufi's cage - sort of to taunt him or help him understand, I'm not sure which.)
Nami: Don't worry, though, 'cause if my 'affairs' end up okay, I'll open the cage's lock and help you run away. Since I have nothing against you.
Rufi: Then open it now.
Nami: (Opening Rufi's lock) Sure, why not?
Buggy: Puhahahahahahahaha!!!
Nami: !!
Buggy: You've got yourself a pretty good follower there!! Thief boss!!
Rufi: Hah! Well, I'm out, and I'm back and I'm as good as ever, so go fly off, Buggy! (He casts his arms back) Gomu Gomu no BAZOOKA CANNON!!!!!! (He hits Buggy out of the ballpark) Followed by... Gomu Gomu no Lash!! (sweeps all of the remaining pirates out of the way) Hah! Haha! We win! (High fives Nami)
Nami: That was amazing!
Rufi: It was easy!
Nami: That was quick, wasn't it?
Rufi: Yeah!
Rika: (Tapping them both with a sweatdrop) Uh, guys? It's a bit too quick...

Problem: Prank
(The scene where Buggy blasts a cannon into a row of houses)
TAKE ONE
Pirate(s); The "Buggy Cannon Special" is ready!!
Buggy: Alright, show them! Show them it's power...!! (He grins)
(Nami and Rufi wear looks of shock)
Nami+Rufi: !!!
(Water-balloons pop out of the cannon and explode onto the floor)
Nami: Huh?
Buggy: (sarcastically) Ha, ha, ha. Very funny, Reins.
Reins: (grinning) Isn't it?

TAKE TWO
Pirate(s); The "Buggy Cannon Special" is ready!!
Buggy: Alright, show them! Show them it's power...!! (He grins)
(Nami and Rufi wear looks of shock)
Nami+Rufi: !!!
(A cannon blasts out this time - but out of the wrong end. The Buggy pirate crew are buried in a pile of rubble.)
Buggy: (From the bricks) Reins, I will soooo whup your--
Reins: (singing) Ask me no more questions, tell me no more lies~ ...

*note* Reins-san knows that Buggy will be soon doing mean things to poor Zoro, so she's compensating for it.

Problem: Physical
(The scene where Nami has to shoot Rufi)

TAKE ONE
Pirates: Sho-ot! Sho-ot! Sho-ot! Sho-ot! Sho-ot! ~waaaah- waaaaah-~
Nami: ...Oh no...who'd've known something like this would happen... If I don't shoot this I'll definitely... die...!!
Nami: But even though that kid's a pirate... If I kill him recklessly, then there's no difference between me and a pirate!!!
Rufi: .....
Buggy: NAMI!!! Stop making us lose steam; just hurry up and light it!!
~shoot sho-ot!~
(Suddenly, the cannon end explodes and the cannon ball crashes into Rufi's cage. Rufi lets out a yell before being shot through several roofs.)
Nami: Uh... whoops. (calls out) Sorry Rufi!!

TAKE TWO
Pirates: Sho-ot! Sho-ot! Sho-ot! Sho-ot! Sho-ot! ~waaaah- waaaaah-~
Nami: ...Oh no...who'd've known something like this would happen... If I don't shoot this I'll definitely... die...!!
Nami: But even though that kid's a pirate... If I kill him recklessly, then there's no difference between me and a pirate!!!
Rufi: .....
Buggy: NAMI!!! Stop making us lose steam; just hurry up and light it!!
~shoot sho-ot!~
(Suddenly, the cannon end explodes and the cannon ball crashes into Rufi's cage. This time, it serves to open Rufi's cage. Rufi emerges unhurt.)
Rufi: Hahaha! I'm out, now! Now I can--
Rika: No, Rufi.
Rufi: But I--
Rika: That wasn't supposed to happen.
Rufi: But I wanna adlib!
Rika: I said no, Rufi.
Rufi: But--
Rika: No.
Rufi: (whines) But--!!
Rika: Rufi, no.
(Rufi pouts.)
Rika: Pouting's not going to work.
Rufi: (snaps fingers) Damn.


Hmm... comment?
<< backing up: one level / two levels
<< menu
author / manga / anime / novel / sound / etc << marine
synops / chara / terms / fan / links / bbs&ml << pirate